*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947932-The-Plan-for-2019
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#947932 added December 21, 2018 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
The Plan for 2019
We're eleven days off from the new year, but I'm going to go ahead and talk about the year ahead and my plans for it. I think I'm going to be cutting back on BoM.

No, I'm not going to stop working on it. It's too much fun and it's far too useful to me. It's the sandbox where I develop characters and situations and ideas that I can use elsewhere. But I am going to be taking longer absences from it so as to work more deliberately at other stuff.

The plan I have right now is to devote myself in month-long chunks to different projects. One will be BoM, and the other two months will be to other projects. I will rotate between them. This means that likely there will be only four months next year when you'll be getting chapters from me.

Well ... Maybe more than four months. My idea is to devote a full month to each project, and since I can typically write more than thirty BoM chapters in a month, you will likely get more than thirty days' worth of BoM chapters at a time—probably between five and seven weeks of them. But if all goes to plan, there will be at least four lengthy pauses from me next year.

I will still make make periodic updates to the blog, though, just so people know I'm still actively at the site.

* * *

Meanwhile, today's chapters—"Invalid Item (public) / "Sleeper, Awake! (interactive)— bring the second storyline of the month to a close. Yesterday I wrote the last chapter in the third storyline, which I will start publishing tomorrow. It's actually a branch where I had seven unpublished chapters already written, so I just had to write three more.

But there's eleven more writing days in the year, days that I'm giving to BoM, so that there will be more stuff from me in January.

At least, there will be if I put a period to this blog post and get back to w—

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947932-The-Plan-for-2019