*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948266-A-text-with-Ann
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#948266 added December 26, 2018 at 8:10pm
Restrictions: None
A text with Ann.
Today has been good. I only got three hours of sleep but the coffee did its job. Lol. I’ll be shutting down sooner than usual – maybe around 7:30. I did my two anniversary reviews and wrote for a little under an hour. I’m still trying to be faithful with my writing. It’s been three days or so that I’ve written in a row.
Ann and I texted for a fairly good amount of time. She said her Christmas gathering was small. She got a plethora of nice gifts including $400 in cash! And she still has gifts coming in the mail. I asked if she was off and she said yes. I then made a joke and said I was off too; I have no job. she answered and said “That’s disappointing.” lol. Then she stopped texting me. I’ll try hitting her up in the morning. I would assume she works tomorrow so it will be a brief exchange of words if any at all. Nevertheless, I am talking with her via text for longer periods. I am just trying to draw her out and it looks to be working. I wouldn’t date her in a million years though; she has that snippy, choleric mentality. She is pretty though.
Dan will not be able to take me to church. It looks like I’m home.
My mom will be putting the Norton program on tonight.
Meanwhile, in the news, the US is half-way shut down. It all revolves around the wall that President Trump wants to make. I’m all for it. Lord willing, he will be getting a second term. I also pray for his salvation.
I did not hit the PS4 today. I was and then I changed my mind. lol.
I need to finish the chapter I began in my mom’s doc appointment. I have roughly five pages left.
I’ll try calling Laura Leaders, the woman who helped me before. I called her about a few days ago. I’ll call her again in a few days.
I went to Walgreens to get my meds. Myra was there. I was waiting for my triglyceride problem.
I tried to sweep the leaves in the driveway. The wind made it hard to do that. I did get a good amount of leaves though.
My mom and Jim are watching the news – or at least they were. Jim changed the channel to basketball.
I haven’t gotten any Facebook notification pop-ups. That’s good.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948266-A-text-with-Ann