*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948582-some-thoughts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rhyssa
Rated: NPL · Book · Personal · #2150723
a journal
#948582 added December 31, 2018 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
some thoughts
What do you want to bring more of into your life in 2019? Maybe love, joy, abundance, and what else? What in your life is no longer serving you and needs to be released? Could it be anger, stress, perfectionism, guilt?

This past year has been a good one. I got another nephew, and although the getting got complicated, mother and son are healthy and happy. I got to see my family—all of them. Not all at once, but I got to spend significant time with all. I wrote a lot. That was good. I could write more—I should write more.

I want more family time. I want a job. I know I have probably said that over and over, but it’s more true every time. Now that I’m fixed for a while at home, I need to get that done.

I need to watch my health more. Sometimes it’s easy to skip the checks, but they are necessary.

I’ve knit a lot this past year. For various people. It’s something I enjoy and something I hope to continue.

There’s nothing that stands out as something that I need to get rid of. I try to address those as they come instead of building them up for a grand purge in January. Bad habits are important to eradicate. As they come, not trying to do too much at once.

I’m looking forward to this new year. It has the potential to be great.

© Copyright 2018 Rhyssa (UN: sadilou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhyssa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948582-some-thoughts