*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949022-Favorite-Bird
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#949022 added January 6, 2019 at 3:34pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Bird
National Bird Day January 5. Write about your favorite bird.

I love seagulls. I love how they fly in the sky over the ocean and lake. We have some in Indiana. They used to stay in Lake Michigan, 40 miles away. Now, they go to the local WalMart to shop. Just kidding. They hang around corn fields and I love to hear them make noises and find things to eat. They seem happy and they are white and easy to see. They fascinate me. I tried to get one to land on my arm once but he stayed a few feet from me on the sand. In Holland, Michigan, I followed one taking his picture and almost got lost in the parking lot and couldn't find the car. They fascinate me that much.

I like cardinals, parrots, robins and eagles as well as hawks. Eagles are the king and majestic. So are owls and penguins. They are beautiful.

** Image ID #2105950 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949022-Favorite-Bird