*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949079-How-Things-Change
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#949079 added January 7, 2019 at 8:50am
Restrictions: None
How Things Change
The last paragraph of my previous post said I had the day planned. Boy was I wrong! When I came home from Church, my wife wasn't feeling well; she was having a reaction to B12 pills. This is the second time she has been knocked down, the doctor once before gave her B12 shots and she had a reaction. The doctor couldn't believe the allergic reaction was from the B12 so he gave her a prescription with a lower dosage and wham she started getting bumps and swelling. She could hardly swallow from her throat being swollen along with a pain in her chest. This morning her swelling has gone down and the chest pain is gone but she feels exhausted. I will continue to keep watch on her to make sure she continues improving.

I didn't take any sleep pills last night, thinking I might have to take her to the Hospital or Urgent Care. She went to bed around 6 last night and I followed at 7:15. We both awoke this morning at 1:30 and she was doing better. After being up for awhile I decided to get on the bike and take a ride to nowhere. It would be nice if there was a TV channel that showed different scenery that you could watch while exercising. This morning I watched the news but would prefer to look at beautiful landscapes or different countries while peddling. Can someone help me please?

My father had this same problem, after he a had bypass surgery he had a stationary bike that he started riding. At the time I was in the Navy and home ported out of Yakouska Japan. I went to PX and bought him a Kodak Carousel. My folks had quite a few 35 mm pictures, and I thought he could push the clicker and watch his photos while riding. This was back in the 1960's. You would think by now someone would have come up with a better idea - come on it's 2019 for heavens sake!

I will be going to Home Depot this morning and purchasing some paint so the handyman we have coming can start painting the fasciae boards so we can order the rain gutters. There is not a lot of area that has to be painted so it shouldn't take too long. There is a weather system in our area but we aren't suppose to see any rain today. Keeping my fingers crossed

Life Is Good

© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949079-How-Things-Change