*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949798-The-State-of-the-Disunion-of-the-Americas-
Rated: GC · Book · Comedy · #2174505
It was common knowledge, but most people didn't know it.
#949798 added January 16, 2019 at 9:19pm
Restrictions: None
The State of the Disunion of the Americas ...




Thousands of starving immigrants clash with the border patrol.
Meanwhile, thousands of starving U.S. citizens are arrested..
They are all the property of the North and South American Union.
There are no free range poor people.
Nonproductive citizens are sterilized and put in work camps.
It is the inevitable progress of the New World Order.

"So I bought these slave girls on line." Alex brags to his buddies.
"Do they have any diseases?" Sally asks.
"Everything cool. They're checked by the CDC." Alex takes a puff on his bong.
These are the elites offspring.. They have never had a job.
"When do they arrive?" Matt gives a toothy giggle and puff on the bong.
Alex snorts and coughs, "I used Amazon on day delivery."

The door bell rings.
"Bing bong!" Matt cackles.
Sally opens the door... .. "I've got a package for Alex Duche."
The UPS delivery robot states.. .
Alex signs with his thumb print. The two slave girls walk in.
"Oh wow! Their hot color chicks." Matt exclaims as he feels them up.
The slaves are wearing pink leotards with blue tank tops and red stiletto heels.

"We have rights under the Christian Evangelical law of slave ownership.
You can be prosecuted for inhumane treatment of your slave and be fined or imprisoned ..
So, you better show some respect!" Nicki, the taller slave girl, spoke with an English accent.
The had name tags on the tank tops.. Matt flopped backwards into his beanbag.
"Ah-ah, I'm your owner Alex." Alex stood up and presented his hand for a hand shake.
The two slave girl smiled like Cheshire cats. Alex slipped back into his beanbag.
"Your his property." Sally said while sipping her slurpee.

"Take off your clothes." Sally commanded and continued with her slurpee.
The two slave girls removed their clothes and folded them, placing their dresses on the bar.
"Wow! You sure are black." Matt remarked and took a puff of his bong.
The slave girls stood, while Matt pasted out in his bean chair.
"Tasha. Come sit on my lap." Alex gestured with his bong.
Tasha wrapped her arm around Alex, "How old are you?"
"16." Alex snickered.

Tasha stood up quickly, "This is a violation the Christian Evangelical sexual consent laws."
"But-but I bought you." Alex was tearing up.
The slave girls quickly put on their clothes..
Nicki took a deep breath, "We can be your servants, but we cannot have any sexual relation you."
Matt woke up, "I'm 18. Here's my driver license." Nicki checked his license.
"We can have a three way with you Matt. If Alex allows it." Nicki stated firmly.
Matt spun about to his little brother with his hands in prayer, "Come on!"

"Can I watch?" Alex voice broke.
"Absolutely not. The Christian Evangelical laws of sexual consent forbid show sex acts to minors."
Nicki wagged her finger at Alex.
"Hey! I'm 17 going on 18. Can I join in?" Sally queried.
Nicki narrowed her eyes at the blonde Nordic girl, "That depends which state were in."
"Nevada!" Alex chirped, "The age of consent is 16!"
Nicki gave a toothy smile, "Then your an adult. We can all have sex together."

Machine gun nests fired at the endless masses of immigrants invading the United States southern border.
Meanwhile, the East and West coast were patrolled by the Coastguard and drones.
The Canadian border was wide open.. No one from Canada wanted to come here.
Alex was a very happy teenage boy with two slave girls and his promiscuous sister Sally.
Is this natural selection?
Nature out of balance is an Apocalypse.
The land will catch fire and seas will cover the land.


Vertago

© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949798-The-State-of-the-Disunion-of-the-Americas-