*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950232-Is-There-An-Art-To-Bra-Stuffing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1206540
Middle-Age Spread is NOT a Condiment!
#950232 added January 24, 2019 at 2:47pm
Restrictions: None
Is There An Art To Bra-Stuffing?
I have a question that, hopefully, one of you will be able to answer. Is there a school somewhere that teaches the fine art of "bra-stuffing"? You read that right; bra-stuffing.

I don't mean like when we were in school what some girls did to make the other students notice them. No! I'm talking about the women who can put money, car keys, umbrellas, etc., into their bras WITHOUT (and this is key) the item being noticeable or falling out.

You see, just recently I had to find a place to put my mail while I carried groceries into my house.
I thought, "I'll just stuff them in my bra until I get inside." Well, forget that! The mail was quite noticeable, and to top it all off, it fell out straight to the floor with nothing impeding its fall. I tried several times with the same results.It was a rather humbling experience and once I was inside my house, I tried several different ways of putting the mail inside my bra. Much to my dismay, none of them worked. The mail fell to the floor with each try.

So, that led me to believe there must be some secret instruction that was never passed down to me. I somehow was out of the loop when "bra-stuffing" was discussed. What do you think? Do you have this issue, or am I alone? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading my little post!















** Image ID #1184382 Unavailable **








© Copyright 2019 Victoria (UN: vlm0325 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Victoria has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950232-Is-There-An-Art-To-Bra-Stuffing