*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950341-Its-Been-A-Busy-Week-and-Im-Still-Going
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#950341 added January 24, 2019 at 10:57am
Restrictions: None
Its Been A Busy Week and I'm Still Going
This is the week that was for Doctor Appointments. Started on Monday with my Urologist, Tuesday was in Upland with the Doctor who did the Ablation procedure, Wednesday was with my Primary and Friday I go see my Cardiologist. Today Thursday I'm headed down to Yucaipa to visit my Mom.

When I went out to start our Jeep so I could go to the Appointment, the battery was dead. I had to call my wife to come home so I could use our other car. I'm 3 miles away from the Doctors Office so I didn't go out to the car till 10 minutes before the appointment time. Needles to say I was 6 min late, but I sat in the outer office for 30 additional min before being called back.

Friday we have our handyman coming to paint the eves and hopefully he will finish on Saturday, The rain gutters are being installed on Monday and we would like to have the eves completed. If he can complete the eves on the front of the house there won't be any conflict.

I cut some more branches off the pine trees yesterday and was able to get them cut up and in the trash before pickup.
After the pick up my wife said she wanted me to chop off a couple more branches on another tree, which I did. She will cut them down to put into the trash.

My wife brought home a wooden Rooster she wanted to place on top of the refrigerator but it was about an inch to tall so I used my Mitter saw to cut the base. The base was too wide and I had to turn it over to complete the cut, it turned out alright and the Rooster no resides on top of the fridge.

Life Is Good


© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950341-Its-Been-A-Busy-Week-and-Im-Still-Going