*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950385-cut-short
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#950385 added January 24, 2019 at 8:19pm
Restrictions: None
cut short...
Well it’s been a few days since I’ve wrote in my journal. I am still trying to get the whole affiliate marketing thing down. The kind of product I want to market is Christian fantasy books. But it appears there is a problem with that. I got a message from one of the founders of the affiliate company saying something to the affect that I need to find a new “niche” or product to market. I replied to him and asked why my selection is in need of change. If that is the case, I don’t know what I’ll choose. I fear this whole gig may be a bust. What a letdown. I prayed about it and I did not sense the Spirit forbidding me at all. I know that I’ll be making some changes with my life which means getting up earlier and allotting time for all my responsibilities. I want to go to the gym at 6:30 to 7:00 in the morning then come home and spend some time with God. Then I will devote my time to Wealthy Affiliate for three hours a day. Then I will read for an hour or more then write. It will be a drastic change but I will take baby steps. First I will need to get up at a good hour and hit the gym.
I had a tough time sleeping last night. Part of it is how excited I was about WA. I’m a little tired now. I’ve been going through the WA training which includes videos and written content for about three or more hours already. I think if I keep things up like I intend too, it will be laborious and I will be tired at the end of the day. Like WA said, you must absorb the material on a consistence basis and apply them.
The weather has been chilly – and windy. It blew a broken down box into our driveway.
I did my reading for a little over an hour. I was going to write but I am too tired. That will change in time.
Well, Chad is on the phone so I bid thee ado.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950385-cut-short