*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951342-Panda-Planner-and-Rob-Parnells-books
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2180333
Recording the adventure of being an indie authour.
#951342 added February 6, 2019 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
Panda Planner and Rob Parnell's books
Wow! What a day! I've started using the Panda Planner and it's really working. My focus is improving and I've made a lot of progress this week with my writing goals:

1. 500 words a day on Pickles and Piper
2. Local Writers' Guild challenge topic: Rite of Spring. Got a really good story going.
3. Ghost stories booklet with articles that go with the topics in each is coming along nicely.

I've also been reading and applying Rob Parnell's book, "The Easy Way to Write Short Stories That Sell." The meditation tip really helped get me over a slump that I've had with Pickles and Piper. Made a lot of headway today as a result.

So, is juggling 3 stories too much at one time? Possibly, but for right now, I'm finding it exciting and challenging.

And one last thing! A promotion tip to remember! I asked those who have read my book if they'd take a pic of themselves with it so I can pin it. One of my readers went all out and has promoted the pic herself on FB a couple times and on Instagram. I was looking at comments and she's drumming up interest and folks are checking my book out! :) Super cool! Word of mouth is still the best way.



© Copyright 2019 paranormalnut (UN: paranormalnut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
paranormalnut has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951342-Panda-Planner-and-Rob-Parnells-books