*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951946-Tooth-fillings
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#951946 added February 13, 2019 at 10:20pm
Restrictions: None
Tooth fillings.
I don’t have much time to type. My mom will be taking me to church soon.
I had my dentist appointment and got three cavities filled. It didn’t take long. The doc had to give me an extra shot of anesthetic. lol. It looks like I’ll be getting three molar extractions in preparation for my Invisiline treatment. Instead of the conventional teeth molding, they used a new 3D scanner to render a super accurate image of my mouth. What was really cool was this pic of what my teeth will look like when I have completed the treatment. My mom put a down payment of $1,000. I’ll be paying $2,500 which is half of the cost. The whole shebang should last a little over a year or less possibly. A good thing is that if I need more Invisiline at the end still, I get more trays with no additional cost.
I find I’m not as hyped as I was at the beginning with WA. Part of it is because I know I have to keep up with my writing. I want to spend like 8 hours a day on it, but I have to write too not to mention read.
I’m half way done with condensing my files of my chapters. I think I’ll have a much better chance at getting my story published. I’m excited already. I will have it copy edited soon. I still have to look up Christian editors first. That shouldn’t take too long. Before I do that I want to send it in to Electio Publishing. I will wait for the 90 day max wait until I send it in to be copy edited if my manuscript gets rejected by that publisher.
Well, Dan isn’t going to church and my mom is feeling unwell. I haven’t fellowshipped in two weeks. Well actually I do go to Most Excellent Way. I fellowship there. It’s good to hang with peers around my age though. I do just a bit of fellowship on Sunday mornings, mostly with my friend Jared.
It rained a bit on the way to the dentist office. I love the rain as long as I’m not stuck and exposed in it. lol. A few days ago I was walking to the gym and it began to rain. I had to turn back.
Well. that’s it for me.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951946-Tooth-fillings