*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952241-Characters--F-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952241 added July 30, 2023 at 6:56am
Restrictions: None
Characters: -F-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Falk, Heath (junior)
Member of the boys JV basketball team.

Ferguson, Amanda
Amanda Ferguson is Kelsey Blankenship’s best friend though they are equally rivals. Ricky Golia is her boyfriend though only technically as she’s never allowed him to go beyond second base and even getting that far is rare. Beautiful and self-assured she carries herself in an imperious manner and is thus seen by many boys as both highly desirable and highly unapproachable but underneath the ice queen exterior lurks… something.

Fiore, Chris
Student at St. Xavier. Boyfriend of Abi Steiner and part of her group. Handsome, lean and interested in music production. Generally the most laid back of the Thalians.

Fitzsimmons, Ashton (freshman)
A member of the freshman soccer team and Brittany Fitzsimmons' twin brother. Like his sister, he's popular and one of the leading and desired guys in the freshman class. Also like his sister, he can come off as arrogant and is slightly more of an ass about it than she is due to being treated like a golden child by his parents. He largely feels like he should have the things he wants and not getting it can be almost incomprehensible to him.

Fitzsimmons, Brittany (freshman)
Rising popular girl in the freshman class taking the more artistic track being involved in both with the theater and creative writing Frustratingly, she actually does show talent both in acting and writing while not necessarily mean, she holds a high opinion of herself and can have a divaish attitude. On friendly terms with Addison Ricci and other popular girls; Hillary Hyunh thinks she's annoying while Brittany, in her obtusely insensitive way, finds Hillary "interesting." Her twin brother Ashton plays in the freshman soccer team.

Fletcher, Samantha (sophomore): A little on the taller side (though not as tall as Paulina) with straight blonde hair. She comes from a family that's been a part of Saratoga Falls' agricultural industry for a long time. She has an aunt and uncle who own a farm outside of town and has spent summers working there since she was twelve which leaves her with something of a cornfed farmer girl look, a little bigger and more put together in a naturally strong way though she doesn't have interest in going into the family business. Is a bit more artistically inclined and wants to do something in that field though her tendency towards indecisiveness means this might change.

Foss, Alanna (junior)
Cousin of Brian Foss, and for family reasons has been living with him and his parents since the ninth grade.

Foss, Brian (junior)
Trombone player. Cousin of Alanna Foss.
© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952241-Characters--F-