*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952247-Characters--L-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952247 added July 4, 2021 at 2:01pm
Restrictions: None
Characters: -L-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Landon, Brett (freshman)
Popular member of the freshman basketball team.

Lauer, Candice (sophomore)
Moved to Saratoga Falls from out of state at the start of the year. Because she's the new girl and far away from anything familiar she's shy and timid although a few of the friendlier girls like Julie Eckler and Alexandria Hull have been working to bring her out of her shell. Joe Dickerson's got a bit of a thing for her.

Lepley, Jody (sophomore)
Jody Lepley is a sophomore. She's the lead vocal in the band Tiger Driver, along with the juniors Matt Weidler (bass) and Alex Jefferson (drums). See Lepley, Noah, for more.

Levi, Brooklyn (sophomore)
Plays softball on the varsity squad. She is friends with most of the girls on the JV teams, and with her friend Chelsea Britton (another sophomore on the varsity squad, she acts as an unofficial go-between for the varsity and JV teams.

Lowery, Grant (sophomore)
Grant Lowery is a giggling goofball. He is naive and harmless, so that his fun-loving escapades rarely get him or his friends into trouble, but he has little self-control and will fiddle with anything that crosses his path. Academically, he is actually much smarter than he acts, and is probably much smarter than he himself realizes. But a laziness and lack of self-discipline keep him from excelling, and he is a B student.

He is good friends with Joe Dickerson, Andy Jensen, Justin Orr, Bhodi Weaver, Paulina Nowack, Evie Cummings, and Lindsay Cho.

Lepley, Noah
Noah Lepley plays for the WHS LAX team. He has a beat-up 1967 Buick station wagon, which he inherited from his grandfather when he wasn't able to drive anymore and had to live in a home. His hair is brown; he cuts it himself with clippers so its quite uneven in places. His eyes are hazel, with eyebrows that suggest he's always struggling to understand. He is on the shorter side of average height.

Noah has some mental issues; depression, anxiety like the other students, but dialed up on account of family issues. He feels quite isolated, but finds relief and distraction in Danny Russo's friendship. He met Danny at middle school, and they share love for LAX and the 'bro' culture. Noah understands Danny's quirks.

He quite frequently (but reluctantly) runs his sister Jody around, and sometimes also the band she plays in. He doesn't mind this so much as it gets in free to their gigs. He thinks the group is pretty good, though he'd never admit as much. If Jody asks, he'll say, "Meh, OK I suppose." She'll smile knowing that he really liked it.

His father, Andrew, is an accountant, so the value of money has been taught to both Noah and Jody at a young age. The family ought to be financially comfortable, but due to recent crises they are actually just managing and have to be careful with money. He is overworked--badly--and has been for a while. I was considering that the company Andrew is working for is under investigation by the IRS (or similar) which explains the pressure he’s experiencing. Andrew feels guilty that he doesn’t spend enough time with his family. With Noah’s mental issues (depression, anxiety) they’ve hardly spoken, and experienced mutual period of awkward silence.

His mother, Anna, is a nurse, and has taken up the slack and provides both parental roles despite being very busy.
© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952247-Characters--L-