*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952255
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952255 added July 4, 2021 at 2:07pm
Restrictions: None
Characters: -T-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Thicke, Athena (sophomore)
Athena Thicke is on the girls' JV soccer team. She is a backup despite being good enough to be a starter, and she is quietly pissed about being held back. She resents being stuck with the other starters, particularly Evie Cummings and Shannon Harper, because she just thinks they're hopeless as players. This infects her attitude toward them, though she doesn't have anything personal against them.

Tomas, Martina (freshman)
Best friends with April Wells. Martina's riding high socially because she managed to land a senior boyfriend... just that she doesn't know he's messing around with April behind her back so that's a time bomb waiting to go off.

Trent, Nancy
Nancy is dating Lyle Offerman, a sophomore at Keyserling. Her family moved up income brackets in the last few years which led to a strained relationship between parents and child. They forced her to end things with her boyfriend partway through her junior year but they dated in secret until she turned 18, her parents found out and kicked her out. She and Sienna used to play in a band together.

To give a bit more detail, Nancy and Lyle's relationship was strengthened by her parents' meddling. Both of them are serious for one another and Nancy has given serious thought to him being "the one" and marrying him once she's settled in college. Because she doesn't live with her parents her house is a popular party spot especially for the Bohemian/underground crowd.

She's good friends with Bethany Lewis, Dorothy Harmon and that crowd, with Jordana Trujillo being her closest friend. She's also good friends with Sienna Goldman due to their playing in a band that consisted of the two of them, Lyle and Nadine Martin (an Eastman student). They disbanded when Nancy's parents forced her to "end" her relationship with Lyle but she encouraged Sienna and Nadine to keep playing together. By extension this means she's on good terms with Sienna's group of friends as well and in particular Sienna and Jelena Petrovic have a healthy level of respect for her.

Lyle is good natured and generally well liked. He doesn't play music much anymore and plans on going into IT once he's graduated and in fact already does stuff like tech support, help desk and the like around Keyserling as well as looking into any work/study programs. He's fairly serious about having stability for Nancy and himself. I imagine he still frequents shows by other bands though and you can probably put him in the same social circle as K.C. Petrovic.

Tremont, Zoe
Along with Addison Ricci and Morgan Nemeth, one of the three most popular girls of the freshman class. Very much a haughty queen bee type.

Trujillo, Jordana
Jordana Trujillo is a very sincere person, she's not going to bullshit or beat around the bush and while having that blunt honesty and sincerity can be good, it's also what leads her into trouble: if she's got a problem with you, you'll know which can, of course, result in fights. She comes from kind of a lower class/poorer family and lives somewhere in the less nice part of town. She lives with her parents who probably have low wage or working class jobs, maybe in a somewhat larger family: two younger brothers in elementary school, an older brother (maybe just out of college) who does shady things (i.e. petty larceny and stuff). I'd imagine she did some of the same stuff as well, may or may not have been caught, and is working part time at a fast food place.
© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952255