*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952258-Characters--Y-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952258 added July 30, 2023 at 6:58am
Restrictions: None
Characters: -Y-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Yeager, Nicole
A member of the girls' lacrosse team. At first glance she doesn't stand out but in fact she's incredibly well liked by those who know her. Her manner and personality are described variously as calm, warm, and comforting. Some have even described her as having something of a motherly quality to her. She's had a number of boyfriends throughout high school with her most serious being Scott Frazier for most of the entirety of junior year, ending during the summer because she felt uncomfortable with the rest of the basketball team. She still maintains good relations with her exes and guys like how she tends to dote on them.

Young, Dawson
Student at St. Xavier. Drama kid, rumors are he’s had extensive cosmetic surgery. Tall, slim, blonde and always has his hair swept back.
© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952258-Characters--Y-