*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952451-dental-appointment
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#952451 added February 19, 2019 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
dental appointment
This may be brief as it is almost 7 P.M.
The day started out nice. My mom woke me up at about 9:30 A.M. with a special treat – a poppy seed muffin. I started my coffee and began my quiet time. My mom was reading her Bible as well. I read out of the book of Genesis. It was about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and Lot’s family escaping.
I was able to squeeze an hour of writing time. (= Soon afterwards we went to drop of our dog Nimue to the groomers. Then it was off to the dentist office. My friend Giovanni were texting up until the point that my mom and I arrived there. It was a short texting session. My phone was pretty low. After some snapshots of my teeth and face, my mom and I went to the store for some ingredients for spaghetti. It came out really nice.
I hit the PS4 for thirty minutes. I was kicking butt. lol.
By this time we had gotten Nimue. She was so cute with her little bow. Her bangs were cut so we could see her eyes and her cute face. She’s like a little black sheep. lol.
I’ve resolved to go on with the WA training vids. It’s been over a week and I have not gotten any assistance.
My mom went to CVS for some nail prongs. She was looking for wooden one but she saw a metal one instead. My mom and I saw George there. He grew a beard. It looks nice. We usually talk video games. He and I both only play DBFZ. He also foresaw how doomed MvCI was.
Well, it’s 7 P.M. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952451-dental-appointment