*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952522-Who-Is-Jesus-Really
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#952522 added March 11, 2020 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
Who Is Jesus Really?
Many teachers and scholars came together, after Jesus was crucified, to examine the evidence to verify that Jesus was who he said he was.

Out of that investigation there was a conclusion that was shared by many of these scholars - he was exactly who he said he was - The Son of God. And as the the Son of God He was One with the Father. He expressed his oneness with the Creator of all things and demonstrated the power of both God and himself, God the Son, to work in love to heal and bless humanity. He said He would send another "comforter" and so He did. His Holy Spirit lives with us today.

He proclaimed a freedom for the captive and victory over sin and death. Radical proclamations became his leading characteristic as he declared God's Kingdom to be near at hand and available not only to the most learned within a community of faith, but also to the most humble...especially to the most humble.

Much has been done over the past 20 centuries since his proclamations and declarations and while evil and destruction still prevail over justice and truth in this world, there continues a mainstream of light that does miraculous works in his name, testifying moment by moment, day by day, that he was and is exactly who he proclaimed himself to be. His good works continue through those who believe. Not even death and hell can stop the works of God for those who call upon His name. Come Lord Jesus Come. Amen.


*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313)



© Copyright 2020 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952522-Who-Is-Jesus-Really