*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952906-Sneak-Preview-of-Coming-Attractions
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#952906 added February 23, 2019 at 5:44pm
Restrictions: None
Sneak Preview of Coming Attractions
So, I said I wouldn't start publishing new BoM chapters until March 1, but I'm here now with an early one: "Another Personality Takes the Stage. It's a one-off I needed to post in order to get a project ready. Don't look for any sequels to it any time soon.

And yes, the public version of the chapter — "Another Personality Takes the Stage—is in a new kind of location. Don't be shy about going to the "Table of Contents (Vol. 2) and looking around, if you haven't been following my notes in the message forum. In fact there are two ToCs to check out: "Table of Contents (Vol. 1) and "Table of Contents (Vol. 3)

EDIT: Oh, and there's another chapter I discovered that I had to publish in order to get that project ready: "A Plot Twist for Caleb Johansson (interactive) and "A Plot Twist for Caleb Johansson (public). That one will get a sequel—it will get a very long sequel—but it will be several weeks before it shows up.

Here's a hint about what's going on: Big update coming tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I was looking over and revising some of the early BoM chapters, from the first year I was writing it. Whew! (1) A lot of the mechanics are seriously inconsistent with the later evolutions. (2) A lot of the chapters are pretty short. (3) I sure liked to use adverbs in the speech attributions. Bleargh!

Remember, new polls!: "Invalid Item and "Invalid Item

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952906-Sneak-Preview-of-Coming-Attractions