*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953363-Working-on-My-Free-PDF-of-Extra-Ghost-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2180333
Recording the adventure of being an indie authour.
#953363 added February 28, 2019 at 8:03am
Restrictions: None
Working on My Free PDF of Extra Ghost Stories
This morning, my goal is to get my free PDF of extra ghost stories completed and then find a place to put it so folks can download it. They're a couple of extra stories I never shared in my book, "UFO and Paranormal Activities on the Old Titus Dairy Farm." I never included them because they took place out of the area (GA, SC, Nelsonville, Ohio). They are also incredibly wild and because of that, I was afraid to even mention them. But, a friend of mine said to do it, so I am.

I'm also changing my approach to how I'm writing them. I want to get people thinking more deeply about what they've read. To encourage them to think of what it must feel like to see things others can't who are standing right beside you. What it feels like to have someone bring a haunted item home, become possessed by it, and threaten your life as the battle within that person rages on. What would it feel like to be trying to tell the person you're threatening what's happening, but the entity is stopping you? That's what happened to my roommate.


© Copyright 2019 paranormalnut (UN: paranormalnut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
paranormalnut has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953363-Working-on-My-Free-PDF-of-Extra-Ghost-Stories