*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953827-March-6th-2019
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#953827 added March 6, 2019 at 6:10pm
Restrictions: None
March 6th 2019
The 100 Day Book is over. In fact it was over the first part of February. I set my writing goal way over what the story would hold.  I'm at almost 50K and I'm at the climax. I don't know what to write. Its not really a block because I can write, its that I have no idea where to go with the story.
I guess it's back to putting the story out to my sisters/daughter to read. They  are always supportive and give good suggestions. Sometimes it isn't the suggestion I use it's what the idea sparks.

My book, The Vanishing of Katherine Sullivan is almost ready to be submitted for the final draft. It's still not the best I could do, but the more I play with it the more I find. I think it's okay. It's my first book.

Silent Riveris my crime book that will also be published this month. It will only be available on KindleUnlimited and in paperbacK I'm fine with it. It's not my best work. It really is just a story that everyone wanted me to write. Now here were are at the publishing stage and I find out more information that might have changed the book. I have to remember this is fiction. The motive is fiction. The act isn't but how it was committed is. I just made it up. That's what "Based on a True Story" is. Joshua (JB) will have his Non-fiction version out in August. I'm sure it will be a big seller. His book is titled The Echo of Distant Water When I told him my title, he told me his. odd how similar they are. His cover has actual picture of the family. Mine is a graded variant of colored representations of hills and mountains with a picture of the Columbia River in the foreground. I'm writing this under C.M. Weaver.

I think after this book I'm writing is done, I'm going back to work on The Kindred series.




MY Blog: www.christinamweaver.wordpress.com
Follow my journey writing a crime story 35 years in the making

My Owl sig     

© Copyright 2019 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953827-March-6th-2019