*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954478-Receipt-Found-and-Anne-Perry-Writing-Videos
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2180333
Recording the adventure of being an indie authour.
#954478 added March 17, 2019 at 1:47pm
Restrictions: None
Receipt Found and Anne Perry Writing Videos
Starting the week off with a bang! Last night, I stumbled across my original Scrivener receipt from a couple years ago. I was so excited! I thought I was going to have to rebuy the program, and I can't afford to right now. So, this was a great way to start the week. :)

I also realised I need to read Craig Ballantyne's book, "The Perfect Day Formula" in the mornings again. I've been losing momentum lately, and that book always gives me the kick in the pants I need. I'll miss listening to Anne Perry's videos, but I can always watch them later.

Perry's videos are wonderful. I've watched them so much that when I read her books I can hear her reading the book to me, and then explaining why she did what she did, based on what she teaches in her videos. I've even caught her voice coming up and asking me questions about my own stories. That's when you're beginning to learn! :)

Here's to a new week of excitement!

© Copyright 2019 paranormalnut (UN: paranormalnut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
paranormalnut has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954478-Receipt-Found-and-Anne-Perry-Writing-Videos