*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954603-And-the-answer-is---no-to-Patreon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2180333
Recording the adventure of being an indie authour.
#954603 added March 19, 2019 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
And the answer is - no to Patreon
After a bit more digging and finding out us Conservatives are not welcome on Patreon - I ditched it and am now creating my own website to use as a membership site. Thankfully, I used to design websites, so it's going pretty quickly. It also helps that they have drag and drop these days instead of spending hours coding. Although I do miss the coding days. :)

Anyway, Bravenet has an awesome layout and templates. They've come along way since the old days. Right now, I'm designing the home page, where the sign up form, membership access form, and an explanation of rewards for the different tiers will be. Then, I have to special code each members only page.

Apart from the members page, my goal is to edit 3 chapters each day till Friday. That will complete the second edit of "The Ghosts of Springhollow." Then, I'll send it off to my readers and get their input before I do the third edit.

And now! Off to write up my notes for going live tonight on Facebook. :)

© Copyright 2019 paranormalnut (UN: paranormalnut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
paranormalnut has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954603-And-the-answer-is---no-to-Patreon