*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954892-Its-been-a-while
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#954892 added March 24, 2019 at 6:16pm
Restrictions: None
It's been a while...
Oh, the weary days. I’ve been striving like crazy on Wealthy Affiliate trying to get things straight with my knowledge of art and the confusion that is WordPress. Uhg. My inclination is to spend at least four hours researching art and fours doing WA stuff. But after watching a vid on goals from the WA site, I think that would be too demanding at the moment. Perhaps an hour and a half of research and two hours on WA and then increase the duration for both in small increments would work. This will allow time for WdC stuff and reading. I miss the old days when only writing was my only gig. I need to get back to it. There is something with writing that will cross into WA. My focus is art. I plan to do a flash short story every Friday of 700 words or less. It will fittingly be based on an image prompt of my choosing. I’m quite eager to see how the WA community thinks of it. lol. So five days from now I will do my first story!
I did my first blog a few days ago. It was about how things have been for me so far. My next blog will include the short story. Hopefully, it will pop up in the top blog listing. It may take a few entries but I think it will happen actually.
I have found I comprise more content now that I type without looking at the keyboard – for the vast majority of the time. lol. I usually look down when I need to type the letter “y.” Ironically, I just pressed “y” without looking.
As usual I chatted with my friend Jared. We spoke briefly about politics, government conspiracies and the state of society. He was sick so I couldn’t shake his hand or stand to close to him. lol.
I got up earlier than usual. My mom gave me some chicken chow mien for breakfast. She brought it to me when I was still in bed. It was pretty good. I got up at about 9:15 A.M. I was able to do my quiet time for roughly thirty minutes.

In Him you trusted after you heard the Word, the gospel of your salvation.

Whom having believed you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, the guarantee of our inheritance…

I’ve been trying to get that whole one down for a while. The other one is as follows:

Though they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption. By whom a person is overcome and is brought into bondage. After having escaped the corruption pf this word and be entangled in them again, that latter is worse than the beginning. For it would have been better not to have known the way of righteousness, then to turn from the command delivered to them. But as the true proverb says accurately, a dog returns to its vomit, and the sow having washed to her wallowing in the mire.

I got some of the words wrong with that one but its right for most of the part.

I’m getting quite bored of DBFZ. It’s the only game I play. I should play Battle Front 2 with Chad. I’ll have to look online for how to do an invite. I looked it up once but I forgot.
Well, I’m off to listen to some tunes and thenA get into the trenches of art. Cheers to all!



© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954892-Its-been-a-while