*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955782-Vacation
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #2093535
One man's journey to find the way home
#955782 added April 4, 2019 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
Vacation
On vacation and what does that mean for this writer? I continue to let my anxiety keep me away from my internal thinking process. I believe that is s result of failing health and workaholic obsession. I fear it will be the end of a voice if I can not reverse my regress. How much do I want to live and how much do I want invest in seeing my passion become birthed. I can only pray God still rules me internally. I can break and be broken. My trip to Iowa offers this option. I can find out what gives me the will to live. The visit with my daughter is going surprisingly well. Only a couple days left. God give me wisdom and strength to unravel the pieces of a puzzle that are tangled spread apart for miles and miles like unraveling yarn with no one to rewind. Help me God to arise as if from the dead and see the sun shine. I no longer need to be exiled and imprisoned in darkness. Only in the light can I see pieces that can fit. My high blood pressure, neuropathy and thyroid not having medication are getting in the way of seeing as God sees. I am worth the investment.

© Copyright 2019 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955782-Vacation