*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955814-The-end-of-book-one
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#955814 added April 4, 2019 at 7:18pm
Restrictions: None
The end of book one!
Today has been good. I got up at about 9 A.M.I had my quiet time and some coffee. When I was done, I hit the PS4 for a while. I have one PS friend that I have played in a closed match with in DBFZ. I play generally in the morning so I will need to get some friends that play at that time. My one friend basically plays in the afternoons.
I finished The Paradise War. It took a little over an hour I think. The protagonist, having made it back to the manifest world, his home, he realizes he is needed in the realm of Albion to thwart the ill will of a former friend who also is from the manifest world. Lewis, the protagonist, has gone through a great alteration after being filled with the Song of Albion. His former friend, Simon, had taken part in a plot to kill the king of a province of Albion. Lewis must now keep the realm from corruption of the malicious Simon. And so, the tale goes on.

We put bits in horse’s mouths to control them. We guide their whole bodies.

That is the beginning of the few verses of scripture I am trying to memorize. It speaks of the foulness of the human tongue. It cannot be tamed or controlled. It is filled with deadly poison. We humans bless God and curse man with that same tongue.

Chad goes to work from 4 to 11:30 tonight. He only works two days next week. He recently got a metal shelf to display his statues. It was like 60 bucks. He just wastes his money like that. Given, that is not my hobby, but still.
I chose to forgo church last night. My mom ordered pizzas and we watched this fantasy series. It has gnomes and elves and trolls and such. It actually takes place in a post-apocalyptic world after the modern age of skyscrapers and machines. How it got that way?- is a mystery. It’s pretty good.
Jim just got home. He was exercising lightly at a different location of 24 Hour Fitness. He got a package that might be more medicine. It’s done wonders for his knee pain.
I got a lot of replies from my post from two days ago on the HUB of the Fantasy and Science Fiction Society – the group I’m in. I let everyone know my win in the Writer’s Cramp that I won against eight other entrees.
I haven’t heard from Electio Publishing. I think it’s been three days but I could be wrong. It would be cool if it was a publishing email. lol. I know my story will make it. All good writers go through rejections at first. Maybe Dove Publishing will accept it once it is copy edited. But again, it could be pricy. My book is relatively small. It’s only about 60k words long. I just wish Electio will just tell me if it is rejected or not. I hate wondering.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955814-The-end-of-book-one