*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956736
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#956736 added April 16, 2019 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
The Best Of Both Worlds
Prompt: What does it mean to have the best of both worlds?

To me, I live in the country by corn fields but I wish I lived by mountains and lakes. In the summer, things do get green and pretty around here. I have no neighbors. It is quiet. I have a car that is three years old and I am retire. I love to go shopping and I am able to afford Kate Spade items, wear nice clothes, live in a nice ranch style house with a nice front room. My cousin and her husband have a weekend house in Michigan by the lake. It is a pretty cottage with mansions near by. I love going to their cottage. My cousin says she has the best of both worlds. A remodeled house in Indiana and the cottage and she doesn't feel inadequate being by rich people. I was an only child and got everything I wanted and I still do. I do get nice, pretty things and I have God in my life. Life isn't about material things, I know. I think we are allowed to enjoy a few nice things in life. I help other who don't have a lot. I am a caring person. Millionaires, movie stars, well, are they all happy? No. They have too much. I am content to be middle class and have a few nice things. I enjoy Jane Austen, was nominated for Who's Who In America, have an Associates Of Arts Degree, enjoy being a Christian, wearing nice clothes and accessories, enjoy my friends and have met famous people, lived in other states, have 2 published books, write stories here, so I feel I have the best of both worlds. We have to be a millionaire to be happy and have the best of both worlds.

Sven, reindeer from Frozen. I love him.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956736