*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957607-More-early-morning-gardening-stuff
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#957607 added April 26, 2019 at 6:36pm
Restrictions: None
More early morning gardening stuff...
For the third time my mom woke me up bright and early to do plant work – well the irrigation lines anyway. We totally unearthed one of the main drip lines on the inside patio. Next, my mom wants to trim the hedge in our front garden. I’m happy I am getting up so early. I hope it sticks; it gives me more time to do WdC stuff.
Today I read for a little over and wrote for an hour. After this I’m thinking of doing a Writer’s Cramp entry. I dig the prompt for today. It is to write about the end of a long rainstorm. I can work with that.

This book of laws shall not depart out of your mouth. You shall mediate therein day and night. Then shall you make your ways prosperous and then shall you have good success.
Joshua 1:8

Do you not know whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that person’s slaves whom you obey? Whether of sin leading to death or obedience leading to righteousness. That though you were slaves to sin but God be thanked, you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine delivered to you and you became slaves of righteousness.

I’m missing that one by some words. lol.

Though they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption, by a person is overcome, by whom he is brought into subjection. For once they have escaped the pollutions of this world by the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and be entangled in them again, the latter is worse than the former. For it would have been better not to know the way of righteousness, than to have known and turned from the command delivered them. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: a dog returns to its own vomit and a sow having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.
I think I got that one down.

The entrance of thy word giveth light.
Psalm 119:130

It is a pleasant thing if you keep them within you.

This is the 2nd day that I skipped on the PS4. It feels nice. Plus MK 11 is taking more of the fighter players. This young chick I see sometimes tells me it is a good game. I told me about DBFZ and she heard it is good.
Summer has arrived. It is hot out there. I should be able to hoof it to the gym and leave the house at like 6 AM. I just want this garden stuff to get taken care of already. At least I’m getting up early.
I’m kind of relieved. I won’t be sedated for my wisdom tooth extractions. The idea of being put to sleep unnerves me. Instead, I’ll just be numbed. There is an issue with the billing; Culinary was charged as my primary insurance when it is not. Other than that, we have a $50 out-of-pocket charge.
I need to learn to delegate time. I find myself sporadically doing stuff in WdC stuff Wealthy Affiliate. I need to do research on my “niche” as they call it.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye.



© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957607-More-early-morning-gardening-stuff