*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957914-Kangaroo-Women
Rated: GC · Book · Comedy · #2174505
It was common knowledge, but most people didn't know it.
#957914 added April 30, 2019 at 10:29am
Restrictions: None
Kangaroo Women



It's a bad sign when your lady friend starts using a pill to get an orgasm...
I'm 57 and have a paunch which limits the pelvic thrust.
Honestly, I don't know why I bother pursuing women.. I guess I'm a masochist.
Any who, she took a Kangaroo pill before we made love.+

She said it was an orgasm pill.
It's Viagra for chicks. It makes them wetter.
Thankfully, I don't need Viagra as long as I'm standing ..
I feel like a turtle on my back.

Supermarkets have been lucky. Oh, thank you, for yoga pants!
And jogging leotards are awesome and nylon leggings can be worn like leotards.
Why not go topless in the summer? It's legal for ladies to be topless and
wear lycra leotards...

The Kennedy lady on the five has a kicking bod. She should wear leggings and
go topless or wear a lycra top. I wonder if Dana Perina approves of Kangaroo pills?
I miss the random sex in high school. Teenage girls are in heat a lot.
I can't remember having much sex in college. It was a walk on campus.
I'm chubby and that does thin the field.

U-Mass Boston had no purpose. It was a waist of time.

I liked reading about Mark Twain and James Joyce.
My math skills suck. Philosophy was fun. I enjoyed architecture and history.
The core requirements for a liberal arts degree are essentially high school stuff.
I do remember a lot of girls wearing shorts and very tight jeans.
Karen Cabral was a plump girl .. I met her in journalism class.
The sex was award. We both were plump. I liked to have her standing..

Sex is better standing outdoors.

Chelsea Handler is sexy. She reminds me of my older sister Cathy.
She was obsessed with me when she was a teenager. I was a little creeped out.
She liked to undress in front of me and then slip on her nylons.
Upon reflection, it reminds me of the Graduate with Dustin Hofman and I forget the actress.

Cathy is an outspoken "Never Trumper."

She's five years older than me.. I voted for Bernie .. Oy.
Recently, I've been admiring a lady clerk at the Bull Moose used record and video store.
I'm told her name is Emma. She reminds me of Japanese anime.
Imagine her hugging a tree naked. Kim Cabral was Chinese and Emma is Asian too and plump.
Maybe I could get some mushi-mushi from Emma?

I'm not political, but I think women should go topless in public.
I also believe God is a woman because nature is female.
Why can't prostitution be legal in every state? Just call it sexual therapy.
When I was in Isreal at the King David Hotel, they had a list of ladies on the menu.
I called the front desk and asked about the ladies. I was told they were escorts.

I had every lady on the menu; not all at once.
I had one lady, who was Rusian. She said she was a foreign student.
That's the free market! The old men at the bar said, "A man needs sex once a week."
I was getting it once a night in Televi. The Bible allows prostitution and polygamy.
Lot had sex with his daughters and Genesis is incestuous ..In the Book of Jubilee,
Eve had 9 daughters.

That's where Cain's wife came from.

The Book of Jubilee, the Gospel of Mary Magdalene were rejected by the Nicene Council of Bishops(1AD).
These testaments were labeled Gnostic Gospels. Gnostic is Greek for knowledge. The Tree of Knowlege is wicked.
Original Gnostic Gospels predate the synoptic Gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke.
I was raised in a conservative Roman Catholic Irish family. My dad would only attend Latin Mass.
The Latin Mass was boring to me. I don't speak Latin and I loath repetitive rituals.
How many times can you stand and kneel and say amen?

Catholic Catechism Indoctrination was silly. I had a crush on a nun.
This nun wore a habit and a blue skirt with black nylons and she was hot!
Sister Emerita instructed us on how to eat the wafer served at Mass.
She said, "Don't chew it like a potato chip."
I asked if it was Jesus. She said it was the body of Christ.
I asked, "Is that cannibalism?" She said, "Just hold it in your mouth and chew it slowly."
I got so hard picturing her holding Jesus in her mouth and chewing it slowly.

I was Confirmed by Bishop Marderos. He gave me a wafer to chew and slapped me on the face.
It seemed so erotic to me as I imagined Sister Emerita, giving Jesus a hummer.
Chelsea Handler is Catholic, sort of. Does she think about Jesus body in her mouth?
I'm trying to remember the Saint, who fantasized about making love to Jesus on the cross.
I think it was Saint Penelope(304AD). There is a lot of masochism in Christianity.

My dad had me read from the Bible and from a book of Saints.
There was a wooden crucifix with a porcelain Jesus on it over my bed.
I'd read my brothers Playboy magazine under my blanket.
I pleasured myself beneath the cross certain I was going to Hell.
My oldest sister Maura told me Jesus was just a man. She refused to go to Mass.
She had had an abortion. Many profane things happened under my cross.+

"We are screwed." Maura said.


Reflections~Saint Bridget of Sweeden was married to Ulf Gudmarrson at the age of 14.
She had 8 children. Ulf died in 1344 and St Bridget founded in 1345 the Order of nuns
of Bridgetines. St. Bridget made a pilgrimage to Jerusalem 1371. She died upon her
return to Rome on July 23, 1373.

(999)
=+=





© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957914-Kangaroo-Women