*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959093-Blog--On
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#959093 added May 16, 2019 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
Blog On!
Congratulations on making it halfway through the challenge! Today, we’ll do something a little different. Instead of writing an entry of your own, take the time to show some love to your fellow 30DBC challengers! Write thoughtful comments on at least five different blogs from this month’s competition. Then, post the links to the entries you commented on in your own blog and share one thing you learned. Have fun!

signature dancing owl Quote: "the object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." By Marcus Aurelius


1. From the writings of Prosperous Snow Globe. "Baha'i House of Worship: The Lotus Temple in India. I learned the Lotus produces beautiful blossoms even when the roots are in muddy water. It symbolizes purity of heart and mind to the Indian people.

2. MD Maurice "Is there Truly No More "Impossible?" I learned most people don't evaluate before they try to achieve something impossible.

3. Wake Up and Live "Rising Stars Project I recognized we need a motivation to move our writing selves. Or, wake up the muse who will tell us what to write.

4. Lazy Writer "Invalid Entry This one was about nurturing. It seems most people who nurture often suffer from a lack of nurturing.

5. QPdoll "Unexpected Surprises Sometimes when we are young, we don't notice that the sound of people talking may not reveal the true idea behind a comment. I recently read that people make opinions about others by what they think is true rather than find out the actual circumstances behind their thoughts.


Merit Badge in Cheerleading
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on finishing your  [Link To Item #monthlyreading]  goals for June 2018 *^*Bookopen*^*!

~Minja this is a cheer for all the great blogs out there in blog land.












apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959093-Blog--On