*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959541
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#959541 added May 24, 2019 at 9:52am
Restrictions: None
Memories, Forget Me Nots
"Memories are like forget me-nots gathered along life's way, pressed close to the heart in a perennial bouquet!" Clara Smith Reber

Memories are priceless. I enjoy my memories of being a child, Barbie Dolls, loving the Beatles and all the time I spent with my grandparents. Dad was in the Air Force and we moved around a lot and lived in Tennessee, Arizona, Arkansas, Washington DC, Washington State and Indiana. I saw Loretta Lynn in person in Tennessee and she was so nice. I got her autograph. I have met other country and western stars like Bobby Harden, Marty Robbins, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings just to name a few.

I saw President Kennedy in person a few months before he was shot. I can't understand why someone shot him. He never deserved that.

Memories live in our mind and can stay well preserved. I have memories of my son growing up, my wedding, being in beauty pageants in high school, being part of the Drama Club, being on the annual staff, going to the prom and going on dates.

I have memories of the cats and dogs my grandparents had and I had a beautiful tripped tabby and I have a beautiful tortoise shell cat.

We have a million memories and they are close to our heart and they are like flowers we gather along the way. I have scrapbooks of memories. Memories are like pages pressed in our minds. Throw away the bad memories and treasure the good ones. Thank goodness we have them.

I love this image by AE Wilcox. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959541