*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959644-Trying-To-Live-In-the-Moment
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#959644 added May 26, 2019 at 9:59am
Restrictions: None
Trying To Live In the Moment
Share an instance in your life when you would have liked a do-over.


Manx Cat from Japan “It's not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It's that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day…”
James A. Murphy, The Waves of Life Quotes and Daily Meditations https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/sunday


Do-Over


If it's anything at all, it is, that I should have had more knowledge to share with my children. I was deliberately kept as ignorant as family could manage.

Basically, I have come to realize that my life is what it is. In spite of manipulation about my education and deliberate with holding of things my Mom would have taught me; I still managed to exist in the face of adversity. I now understand that my knowledge was imperative, proper experience, and ability to give, where giving is important, was all manipulated by relatives, who did not want me to succeed. Now, when they ask I have no ability to aid or express. So, my loss is their loss.

I read a book written by a journalist, who reports from the Vatican. He wrote that one time Pope Benedict told people to stop trying to get information from him because he was not an Oracle. It made me laugh, because I have had the same experience.

I don't moan over the losses I just move forward into today's moment. I personally find, that I must move with the times to complete the time I'm given.

Merit Badge in Point of View
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday! Belatedly. I like your point of view *^*Bigsmile*^* ~Adrienne After all, the Holy God is in charge not me.

© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959644-Trying-To-Live-In-the-Moment