*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959834-Everything-Good-Everything-Magical
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#959834 added May 29, 2019 at 2:40pm
Restrictions: None
Everything Good, Everything Magical
Prompt: "Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August." Jenny Han What are your thoughts about this?

The sun is shining most of the time and you can go to the beach, outdoor malls and sit outdoors and enjoy a ice cream or nice cool drink. You can watch the birds, squirrels, see deer and go for a walk in the woods. Beautiful flowers grow and a nice gentle rain or breeze happens and this can be magical. It is a good time for romance and love like those summer nights on Grease with Olivia Newton John and John Travolta. Outdoor picnics, trips to the zoo and being with friends, loving a cat or dog and summer does look beautiful. You can feel the magic. There will be hot days but they will pass. Life will be good. Enjoy the summer months.

** Image ID #2188768 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959834-Everything-Good-Everything-Magical