*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959877-I-read-THe-Little-Train-That-Could
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#959877 added May 30, 2019 at 10:32am
Restrictions: None
I read "THe Little Train That Could"
Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?


signature dancing owl I used the dancing owl today because making it clear through the month was a very joyful experience.

Quoteshttps://:https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/competition

“Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased.”
Jiddu Krishnamurti

Man is not, by nature, deserving of all that he wants. When we think that we are automatically entitled to something, that is when we start walking all over others to get it.”
Criss Jami, Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality


Day 30


Every prompt brings it's own type of endeavor. I guess I worked at the one on bias most because, we are living in a time, in this nation, that is revisiting the past. There is a certain kind of influence in politics that brings out the worst kind of bias in the nation. I was interested to see meddling manipulation was happening all over the world.

I'm always rewarded when I blog daily because I end up writing something other than the blog that is worth while. Why blogging motivates me to finish a story here and there I don't know. Blogging daily gets me going earlier. Plus, reading what others write makes me feel like there are other people out there in the world.

I'm always startled when the 30th arrives. Not much of a calendar watcher. Which reminds me to put some reminders in my calendar.

Merit Badge in Favorite
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your winning entry [Link to Book Entry #950638] in the  [Link To Item #1786069] ! Lets see what next month brings? Forward into the future. *TeaB*




© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959877-I-read-THe-Little-Train-That-Could