*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959943-The-Story-for-June-Poll
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#959943 added June 1, 2019 at 12:04pm
Restrictions: None
The Story for June: Poll
So, tomorrow is June 1. According to my plan for the year, that's a month for writing in the interactives. But where?

Let's take a poll!: [Poll completed and deleted.]

I spent the last month publishing in five different areas of BoM, most of them in answer to polls, so I'm drawing the candidates from there. You've got a choice of sophomores, basketball players, Sydney McGlynn, and cheerleaders acting in bizarre ways to pick from.

I'm going to run two kinds of polls, a free poll and a GP poll, so that we capture numbers but also intensity. We've done this before and the usual rules apply—but if you need a refresher, they're spelled out in the Free Poll.

After that will be follow-up polls in the "Plot Plinko" style to narrow things down until we reach a point where new chapters have to be written. That may take a week or more.

In the meantime, I'll be amusing myself by writing something of my own choice, and amusing you (I hope!) with the results of a commission: four chapters in "Student Bodies" followed by five in "Book of Masks." The first one starts here: "The Many Faces of You Background: David has possessed the bodies of the Garner siblings, but has decided that will be only the start of the fun.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959943-The-Story-for-June-Poll