*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960286-Three-Ways-Forward
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#960286 added June 8, 2019 at 11:44am
Restrictions: None
Three Ways Forward
I've got a pretty good idea of where the voting is going go, which is why I'm using today's poll to telescope forward a little: [Poll completed and deleted]. But I'm including all the choices possible along the way, because they might go someplace interesting.

* If Will just goes home instead of returning to the studio, he won't unmask the conspiracy, and the strange turns in his life will continue—though maybe Seth (to his surprise) will become a friendly and supportive presence.

* If he runs away from the magic, then he will have unmasked the conspiracy and will know what is going on. What will the other guys do to him? Will he tell anyone what's going on? Or will he accept their help without partaking and participating?

I mention these possibilities not to lobby for them, but to give an idea of where they might lead, since readers already know where the third choice (join the conspiracy) leads.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960286-Three-Ways-Forward