*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962544-Rather-Than
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#962544 added July 13, 2019 at 3:39pm
Restrictions: None
Rather Than
Would you rather live a boring, long life or an exciting, short life?
Would you rather be able to fly or teleport?
Would you rather be able to only time travel to the past or only time travel to the future?
Would you rather lose your hearing or your sight?
Would you rather live the rest of your life as a cat or a dog?



signature dancing owl *Surfing2*


Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive. Matt Cameron. ... https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/live_life



WOULD YOU RATHER?


I would rather live a long life. I can't see any life as really boring. If life is too quiet you can spice it up. If it's to noisy you can turn down the sound. It's just not ever very boring.

I would definitely rather teleport it is so quick and sometimes unexpected. Just the easier way to go. Of course if you teleport people on the other side have to take you as you are. No luggage or change of clothing. I guess that's why Hermione Granger traveled to school by train so she could take a trunkful of clothes and books. Guess they didn't have Kindles.


I'm not sure I want to time travel anywhere. There is something about time travel that makes me cringe. I'm not sure what that means. I try not to read books about it unless they are scientific. Real science doesn't bother me just fantasy time travel. I like the present.

I would rather not lose my hearing or my sight. Neither one is easier than the other to live without. Both are part of 5 senses that make up the way to learn.

After what I've seen in life, I guess I don't want to be a cat or a dog. I could not control what kind of owner I would receive. *Cheshire*




The End *Audio1* Loud or soft









apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962544-Rather-Than