*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962724-Bitten-Can-You-Handle-The-Truth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(117)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1149750
10k views, 2x BestPoetryCollection. A nothing from nowhere cast words to a world wide wind
#962724 added July 16, 2019 at 1:20pm
Restrictions: None
Bitten: Can You Handle The Truth?

Beauty is in the ideal of perfect harmony which is in the Universal Being; Truth the perfect comprehension of the Universal Mind. We individuals approach it through our own mistakes and blunders, through our accumulated experiences, through our illumined consciousness — how, otherwise, can we know Truth?
-- Rabindranath Tagore

What we believe as Truth might not be a shared Truth, Mr. Tagore. I'm more of an Einstein man.

https://www.brainpickings.org/2012/04/27/when-einstein-met-tagore/

Spiritually, you can believe what you want. But, someone tempts you to bite that apple, you can become separated from Eden. There was one simple truth a long time ago and we've been paying for it ever since. However, if it is an elaborate story, we've lived in an altered human reality (Sliding Doors) ever since.

Humanity is disconnected and failing. We can take high ground, be dubious of others. Through misunderstandings, distrust, dehumanizing valuations, we have sunk...so low.

So, we don't join arms. Differences will exist. Ignorance prevails. And our simple spirituality rots to the core. I'm not afraid to kiss you full on the lips, look you in the eye and share my innermost thoughts. What are you so afraid of?

I'm am not your Jesus and I won't call you the Devil.


(Sometimes this stuff just hits me right out of left field. Looking for my mitt. *looks up* Oh, there it is. 😁)

STATIC
Efflorescence Song  (E)
A higher love exists when you're alone amid nature.
#2085912 by Brian K Compton

And, thank you to my inspiration. *Wink*

© Copyright 2019 Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962724-Bitten-Can-You-Handle-The-Truth