*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962851-Just-Muddling-Around
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#962851 added July 19, 2019 at 8:57am
Restrictions: None
Just Muddling Around
Okay, I think I’ve tortured you enough this week *Rolling* Today, the prompt is a little simpler *Wink*

What are your weekend plans? If this weekend isn’t noteworthy, share your plans for an upcoming weekend or a past weekend that is worth writing about.

owl for signature use*Butterfly*


I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/war


Weak Ends*PenBl*


Really I don't have any specific plans, most of the time. We are already moving into the forecasted heat wave of weather. Warnings are out about how to keep hydrated. I'm hoping for TV, writing, or reading. I filled the ice bucket in the freezer with ice. I caught up all the laundry yesterday so I'm not running the dryer for the next few days.

Some of the times it isn't good to be on the road around here is during severe heat or blizzards or severe cold, below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Drivers seem to end up on the maniac fringe at those times. Shoppers trying to get finished and get home so they can weather-in-place are more anxious. Everyone is more prone to mistakes.

I don't like to leave the household pets without supervision very long during excessive weather. Severe weather also affects their habits. Plus, in the heat I hate to lock up the house and turn off the fans for any length of time.

I cleaned the barn early and put out extra water for the pony. I even managed to open a door that wouldn't open on the Southeast side of the barn so the breeze will blow through. She can get into the barn out of the bugs and sun, to eat her hay.

A positive thing is there seems to be a breeze rustling leaves on the trees. The weather news is saying stay home and weather-in-place. Unless something comes up we probably will.

Eat *Cabbage*it's healthy.



© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962851-Just-Muddling-Around