*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963175-English-Verdure-English-Culture-Jane-Austen-Sentiments
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#963175 added July 25, 2019 at 3:15pm
Restrictions: None
English Verdure, English Culture, Jane Austen Sentiments
"It was a sweet view- sweet to the eye and the mind. English verdure, English culture, English comfort, seen under a bright sun without being oppressive." Jane Austen

I got a new book called Our Hearts Are In England." I am enchanted by the green hills, sheep, houses, gardens, decorated homes and everything to see in England! It is a sweet view. English culture, English verdure and there was a picture of a bike with a blanket on the ground, a tote bag of Jane Austen novels. I would love to sit on the blanket, read Jane's novels and admire the English countryside. If sheep would come to visit, I would welcome them. Maybe Darcy would visit as well. I would be lost in Austen or lost at Pemberly. I can see why Jane loved England. All the balls she attended, fancy houses she visited, well she was so lucky. She is a famous author, not in her time but we love her now.

I reflect on why I admire Jane. A talented author and she wrote about the era she lived in. Regency times. I am part English and I relate to Jane as I am a writer as well. Beautiful England. Beauty of the land, culture, history and who wouldn't get caught up in Jane's past England as well as the present? Oh Britiana. I wish I could go there.

My Jane Austen Doll I ordered complete with P&P Book and Quill. One of my favorite items
© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963175-English-Verdure-English-Culture-Jane-Austen-Sentiments