*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963758-I-like-Tulsi-Gabot-and-Marainne-Williamson-and-Krisna
Rated: GC · Book · Comedy · #2174505
It was common knowledge, but most people didn't know it.
#963758 added August 5, 2019 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
I like Tulsi Gabot and Marainne Williamson and Krisna...




I sent Congressperson Tusli Gabot one dollar for her Presidential Campagne.
I have also sent Marianne Williamson a copy of Forbidden Planet.
Congressperson Tulsi Gabot is a Harni Krisna and believes in polyamorous sexuality.
Although she is married she and her husband can still have sexual relations outside their marriage.
This is part of the teachings of Harni Krisna.

Marianne Williamson believes in polyamorous sexuality in the LBGT community.
Marianne Williamson has had male and female sexual relationships.
And that's okay in a loving relationship according to Mrs. Williamson's books.
Unfortunately, religious right-wing Christian and Jewish organization strongly disagree.
The midwest voters might overlook Tulsi and Marianne liberal sexuality.

Oddly, President Trump's rakish sexual scandals are ignored by the religious right.
They are more interested in the President's choices for judges and Supreme Court judges.
The President's stand on abortion is making abortion illegal in southern states.
Do we want to force women to give birth?
An eleven-year-old girl is being threatened with a ten-year prison sentence if she has an abortion.

This is faith-based politics.
There is still a Moral Majority of Christian right-wing voters.
They will vote for President Trump for his right-wing politics.
They want more conservative Judges to reverse Rode vs Wade.
They want less Obama healthcare and more tax cuts.

I will vote for the Democratic nominee; whoever they are.
I am pro-choice and pro-universal healthcare and President Tromp is not.
Jimmy Dore is a great comedian, but not so savvy about winning the Presidency.
He likes to dissect the Democrat's nominee process.
First things first; stop Trump with the strongest candidate nationally.
Politics is the art of compromise.

That's my two cents for the ferryman.


Muzzy

© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963758-I-like-Tulsi-Gabot-and-Marainne-Williamson-and-Krisna