*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964162-A-glue-gun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2079738
These are my works in progress that I haven't finished.
#964162 added August 21, 2019 at 9:19pm
Restrictions: None
A glue gun
August 13 2019

A glue gun

Some people like candle wax dripped on them, or to drip it onto their partner, but that is also done with trust and with a word shared between them for when it becomes too much and needs to stop. This person used something more harmful and did not stop when asked or was even begged to stop. He used a glue gun to brand his victims, causing welts and blisters across the skin. He would draw the same symbol on all of his victims, right across their abdomen. All the while, his victims would be screaming and crying in pain, begging him to stop. He would calmly and quietly ask them to stop and if they continued to make noise then the threats came. He wouldn’t gag them with fabric like most would, instead he would use his weapon of choice and would threaten to glue their lips shut. Most of the victims would get scared by the threat and would stop making loud noises. But there were a few victims that refused to stop and had their mouths, and in some cases, their noses, filled with the glue too. This ultimately suffocated them, causing their deaths. But he was careful to wait until he was finished torturing them. Interestingly enough he never did any damage to his victims’ bodies post-mortem, the only thing he did after they had expired was to get rid of the body. The symbol that he chose to mark his victims was an inverted pentagram.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964162-A-glue-gun