*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964296-My-Blog-and-Journal
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#964296 added August 16, 2019 at 3:23pm
Restrictions: None
My Blog and Journal
Do you still keep a personal journal? How is it different from your blog, or are the two connected in some way?

----

I wish I could keep to that journal all the time. I used to keep one until I got married. Then, for several reasons, I stopped. I wish I hadn’t. I lost so much material because of it. Now, I write in a physical personal journal every once in a while, but I am not good with it. I think in the bottom of my hesitancy lies the fact that after I die, the journal will stay and some people may be hurt reading what I say.

As to my journal’s relationship with my blog, there is no relationship there. In the blog, I answer to prompts and I try to evade personal stuff, although I am totally honest with what I write.


Free clip art



Prompt: What have you learned from blogging?


----

I don’t know if I learned anything, but it is fun to see how each blogger responds to the same prompt. We are all different and our experiences are different, too. This makes the answers varied and interesting.

I am guessing because I try to answer all the prompts and I usually write in a rush, my writing is gaining speed even if a form of triteness together with it; however, I am not complaining since my expression used to be more didactic, which I wanted to shake off.


© Copyright 2019 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964296-My-Blog-and-Journal