*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965117-Beach-Time
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#965117 added August 29, 2019 at 4:47pm
Restrictions: None
Beach Time
"Beach time," Alicia announced after Little Bat finished her meal.

"Will we get to see Roger?" Little Bat asked.

"Never know. But if he's at the beach you might," Alicia replied.

"Cool," Little Bat said.

Then they flew from the tree by the waterfall over to the beach. Waves rolled in gently and the breeze felt cool. The beach looked as sandy as it usually is. Some dolphins jumped into the air a distance away.

"Here we are. Time to relax and enjoy the sun in the sand," Alicia said.

"Sweet! Oh, I see some shells moving around. One of them must be Roger. He might have a story to tell," Little Bat said.

Little Bat flew until she landed by the shells. A group of hermit crabs were there.

"Hello Little Bat! You're just in time for a story," Roger said.

"Hurray! I can't wait to hear it," Little Bat said.

"First off we are missing some tree bark. It would be nice to have some to munch on," Roger said.

"I can get some," Little Bat responded.

After finding some lose bark on a tree Little Bat returned to the beach. She carefully placed the bark in the middle of the group. Soon Roger started telling about a pirate swordfish who boosted about his tip. This swordfish, named Edge, wanted to become the greatest collector of the sea.

After the story finished Little Bat flew over to her mother to talk about the story Roger gave. Soon it became time to leave the beach behind. After nibbling on some fruit for a snack they returned back to the cave. She felt happy about the day.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- House Florent B & W (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- House Florent B & W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965117-Beach-Time