*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965125-Safety-at-home
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#965125 added August 29, 2019 at 5:50pm
Restrictions: None
Safety at home
A large, black bird appeared in the middle of the island. Little Bat felt scared as the bird watched her. When she left the branch that bird caught her midair and started taking her away from the island. She tried to scramble free but nothing worked. Once at another island she noticed a large nest. The black bird dropped her inside the nest. Little Bat recovered from the fall and began scrambling to fly away from the nest. She wanted to go back home. Just before the large bird sat down she managed to fall from the nest and lift herself high into the sky. Looking back she noticed the large bird looking in her direction. She continued to fly away from the island back to her island as fast as she could. A seagull flew upward and in the right direction. She rode on the seagull until the seagull landed on her island. Then she left the seagull and flew straight back to the cave where her mother waited.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965125-Safety-at-home