*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965574-Octobers-Glory
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#965574 added September 4, 2019 at 9:54pm
Restrictions: None
October's Glory
Prompt: "The golden days of October are at hand and the earth has begun, already to put on her garniture of glory." Charles J. Peterson How do you feel about October and her glory?

Leaves change color and October looks so beautiful. White pumpkins, orange pumpkins, gourds and I think, wow this is part of October's glory. Farmers trying to get their crops done and we know autumn doesn't last long. Halloween stores have their costumes out and you think of witches and black cats. Lights in trees of orange and white, maybe a black cat and the Halloween decorations. This is part of October. Seeing orange leaves and green leaves means summer is gone. Cold air, even the sky changes color and October speaks of autumn. October is beautiful and serene. I love seeing houses with a lot of pumpkins. It is a relaxing thought and beautiful. Deer add to the glory and beauty of October. Autumn is golden. I am so ready.

I love this image by AE Wilcox. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965574-Octobers-Glory