*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965992
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2079738
These are my works in progress that I haven't finished.
#965992 added September 11, 2019 at 3:16am
Restrictions: None
Rabbit
Alistair had heard the line: ‘Follow the white rabbit.’ But he had never expected to have to actually follow a physical rabbit, the line was always used as a ‘follow your dreams’ expression. And yet here he was, watching the white rabbit as it sniffed around the yard, occasionally nibbling on some grass then hopped away as he got close to it. He had been tasked with pet-sitting for a neighbour for just over three weeks. The rabbit had dashed out the door of the hutch when he opened it to change the food and water bowls, he knew the rabbit was let out while the neighbour was home so he didn’t worry too much about it, until he had to try and herd the rabbit back into its hutch. Now he was following the white rabbit around the neighbour’s backyard.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965992