*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966959-Find-the-happy-of-life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#966959 added September 29, 2019 at 12:12pm
Restrictions: None
Find the happy of life
Good Sunday morning folks!
I hope all is well with you and things are on the sunny side of life for you great people. May your toast be buttered on the top and your jam be sweet and juicy. I am spending my afternoon with my youngest son getting senior pictures done. Part of me is a little melancholy but I love the person that he has become. Last night, he was honored for the Eagle Scout project that he completed for our community. He has some good things going on in his life and I couldn't be happier for him.

It is so easy to let stress overwhelm you, but take that special moment to rally in the good fields. Life is sometimes hard and you just have to keep on swinging the hammer and punching the bag. Finding joy in the small things is at times an accomplishment of grand proportions. The memories are well worth the fight. May your dandelions be few, and your grass be lush and green.

© Copyright 2019 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966959-Find-the-happy-of-life