*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967079
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#967079 added November 18, 2019 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
Regency Story Idea, Whale
I have been thinking of writing a regency romance story about a woman and a man of the ton who dance at the balls together, have picnics together and fall in love. They are out on a boat and the woman falls in the water and a whale recues her. She gets to pet him. The woman and man spend a lot of time by the ocean and they see the whale. The man is in the navy and his ship gets attacked and the whale saves him and his men. The woman and man get married and go out on the boat all the time and see the whale a lot. The whale is never hunted. THAT I won't allow.

Another story the man cheats on the woman all the time and the whale sees this. The man has a cottage by the ocean. The woman sails off in a boat and falls in the water and a whale rescues her. The woman is engaged to the man and catches him cheating on her and tries to commit suicide in the ocean but the whale saves her again. The man is in the navy and the whale causes his ship to tip over but all the men survived except him. Did the whale do him in? Can we blame the whale? This is just some thoughts for a story I am thinking about.

My Downton Abbey Favorites
© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967079