*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967558
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Research · #2201943
October 2019 NaNoWriMo Prep assignments
#967558 added October 21, 2019 at 12:44am
Restrictions: None
Oct. 22: - Setting: Definitions List
The various school grounds are critical to the plot as they are where the factions choose to settle. The main faction is set up at Karabar High School. There is plenty of ground for farming animals and plants. The school hall serves as the social meeting area for the faction. There are plenty of rooms up off the ground floor making it easier to protect if the fences are breached. All unnecessary stairwells have been fenced/blocked off, but are still able to provide an exit in an emergency. There is all manner of equipment to help the survivors at the school such as ovens, wood and metal working tools, sewing machines, etc. generators are used and some people have created other forms of electricity such as solar panels. The main quadrangle is surrounded by the school buildings, which hides the area from the road, helping to keep the noise a bit more contained as well.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967558