*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967629-Is-Jenny-Smith-the-next-Betty-Page
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#967629 added October 11, 2019 at 8:09am
Restrictions: None
Is Jenny Smith the next Betty Page?



I adore both ladies, but Jenny Smith is alive and exquisite.
You can see Jenny at JenySmith.net.
She likes to model nylon leggings and body stockings on public streets.
My favorite is her walk through a park with blue nylons and a sweater ..
The nylons are transparent black leggings and she's wearing sneakers with rolled-up socks.
She turns to the camera and put her index finger in front of her lips(Shhh).
I want to kiss her passionately!

There are scenes where Jenny and a redhead model pose nude at the Ryne ..
A crowd of tourists takes pictures, while their lady photographer snaps pics and video.
It is a glorious exhibitionism.
Jeny and her redheaded girlfriend walk about the night streets in fishnet stockings and stiletto heels.

I can imagine Betty Page posing with Jenny Smith.
I think Betty was more curvaceous.
The League Moral Standards shutdown Betty's modeling career.
I'd like to see Jeny do some mainstream films in nylons and high skirts.
She could do a western or sci-fi or comedy.

I don't want her in a drama unless she gets a spanking.
I picture her rising from her tub and sponging off the sudsy bubbles.
Some nasty cowboys kick in the door and Jenny guns them down with her 6 shooter,
hanging from the full-length mirror.
The landlord stumbles over the dead cowboys.
"I girl always baths with her gun," Jenny remarks as she flips the 6 shooter into its holster.
She has strapped on her gun belt and is dripping wet naked with soap suds running down her body.

I'd pay $15 to see that!


Bob County
© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967629-Is-Jenny-Smith-the-next-Betty-Page